Monday, March 12, 2007

The abyss


Blogs are funny little creatures. They scurry around peoples desktops. Sometimes they are full size items on peoples home computers, other times they are furtively read at work. I have been told that they can be really sanity savers.
But really,

I have no idea.

I just keep writing into the abyss.

Sometimes, I get comments from my most loyal comentator( you know who you are) and often people will mention a photo when we speak. But are people enjoying my writing? Do they think my humour is wierd. Do they think I'm wierd(wait- don't answer that..) Do they think "that child is spoiled silly with all those photos being taken" I really have no idea.

Please leave me a comment....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not weird at all
Marie-Paul...you're just a proud Mom!! I enjoy all the posts. Keep it up! She's a doll!!

Anonymous said...

I find myself checking out your fun blog about twice a week, sometimes from work (for a break), and sometimes at home, to show Tim how cute your daughter is. I think it's a great way to let everyone know how you're doing and for us to "see" lovely Lola, from afar, specially since they change so much at that age.

Heather said...

Alright sweet lady...there is absolutly nothing better than listening to a mother eat up every bit of sweet sweet parenthood. I love listening to awful moments, the ones that make you wish you had known better. I love listening about the moments that make you soo glad that despite the fact that all your friends partied hard for a year and you got to drink juice out of a wine glass just to pretend, that you are a mother....and a damn good one at that...SURPRISE!
I love pictures, stories, words...and best of all I love that even though I'm still so far away, I can still get a glimps of pure sweetness almost everyday on your blog.