Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Going to the Zoo, how 'bout you?



So, we did it. We got a zoo membership. As I have already been 3 times, it has now paid for itself. Dave and Heather were visiting on the weekend and convinced Wil he should get a membership too. I swear, I never would have guessed that I would like going to the zoo in a million years but I quite enjoy it. It'll be really fun when we can take Lola to the splash park when the weather is hot.....

And I think Lola seems to like it as well.

We had a busy weekend with Dave, Heather, Miles and the Bump visiting. Plus we got to have the downtown folk visit for Sat afternoon in the backyard. Heather and I even got to go for dinner with Penny and Noelle when the boys offered to babysit. All in all, a very successful weekend!!

No comments: