Tuesday, May 01, 2007

GOING TO THE ZOO!



The weather was perfect for a trip to the Zoo on Sunday. It was wonderfully sunny and warm. Since Wil need some extra "sleep"( read... he was out way late and his body was definately paying for it, let's face it, we are not 18 anymore so we probably shouldn't treat our bodies that way...) Raquel, Melissa, Lola and I headed off for our own little adventure. I'm not too sure if Lola even noticed the animals, but she did dig all the cool reflections in the water!



Us "Big Kids loved having Lola around as an excuse to ride the hippo and take lots of photos....



Wil did decide to wash the car and enjoy the lovely weather as well. Lola supervised....




Wil is away in Halifax until tomorrow so I was responsible for dropping Lola off and picking her up. I also had the car to drive to the Go which was great. And I solved the mystery on where people park. I found another entire lot of 700 hundred and some spots! Yeah for me! It is a bit of a walk but still beats taking the bus! All these little things I don't know about Pickering that I am slowly finding out as time goes on.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Dave and I took Miles to the zoo all the time. So much that we got a membership. It's soo worth it. You don't have to "do it all" in one day.

Anonymous said...

I love tio go to the Zoo!

Anonymous said...

tio=to sorry!