Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Busy..

Ok, so we have been busy. I know, I know, it is no excuse but it is the truth. The fact is that, now that I have been back to work for almost 2 1/2 months, all the pre-cooking and baking that I had done is now gone. Wil or myself has to cook dinner every night and by the time everything is cleaned up and Lola is in bed, it's late and I am ready to head to bed myself.

But, Lola's doing great! She's finally found a comfortable position to sit in while I feed her....



She's really enjoying eating and treats like cookies



We have been taking the train downtown to meet friends( thanks for meeting up Mike and Nat!)


And having a blast at the park



Fashion wise, some days are better than others



But we can still strike a pose



And we are pretty darn happy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You kid is sooo going to break my kids heart.