Saturday, June 02, 2007

Inside my brain on a hot day

Today was hot. I love hot. There is nothing I love more than feeling like a nicely browning piece of toast.
Wil and Bill(Opa) went to the Jays game.

Lola decided that napping was unnecessary.
I promised I wouldn't spend any money so we went to the Dollar store.
I bought Lola a funky yellow ball with red flowers thinking this could be a new game for us.

She's terrified of it. Seriously, she screams when she sees and I have to hide it because she keeps trying to look around me if I just put it behind my back

GREAT, now what?

Well there is always time for a photoshoot. Especially when it is hot enough to break out some new summer dubs....




Of course, Autumn needed to be in on the action




It's only 4:00..... maybe we'll go for a walk. I mean, summer is definately here so I should by some sunscreen right? I'm a responsible parent, after all. Off to the mall. Maybe I should just Look at "The Childrens Place" Oh, everything is on sale... no, we are on a spending freeze, remember? Oh, but I just ran into a friend from University that I haven't seen in 10 years! We chat up each others kids, they say that they just came from H&M. Maybe we should look there..... just look. I find the most darling hat. I want it for myself. It fits Lola perfectly. It is even cuter on than it was on the shelf.

WE NEED IT. I am, after all, a responsible parent. I'll pay cash. That makes it ok, right?

oh yeah, sunscreen. hmmmm, there is a great magazine about BBQ recipes, that also responsible as we do need easy quick meal ideas for after work.

oh yeah, sunscreen.

We head home. We have photoshoot number 2 with our new hat. Dad and Opa arrive home.

"Nice hat" says Wil

"I know" I say "I paid cash"

3 comments:

Heather said...

brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Anonymous said...

Посреди нами говоря, по-моему, это очевидно. Воздержусь через комментариев. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-metodakh-v-stroitelstve/]ремонт дома[/url]