Sunday, May 24, 2009

My favorite part

Stella is entering what is my favorite parts of babyhood. She is about to find her toes. Ohhhhh, those lovely sweet little baby toes are just about in her reach and when she finds them.......hours of entertainment for the active player and the audience! She's currently grabbing her ankle, and she seems to thinks that's pretty fun. Just wait!!
I imagine she'll look something like this when she makes the connection.


She is also wiggling around and rolling right up to her side and tettering and tottering. Not quite rolling over but I imagine she will in the next week or two. Then I'm sure she'll look pretty pleased with herself, something like this...


We were also seen taking some photos in the park by a friend driving by. Busted. But Stella was in yellow and the dandylions looked to inviting....



No comments: