Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Week 5

Smiles... I never thought I would do so much to make someone else do it! But the minute I see Lolas lips start to curl up, I'm dancing on my head to make it continue. I have yet to capture one on film but rest assured when I do I'll be sure to post it!!

It was a busy weekend. Mike S came to visit and we all headed downtown to visit with Jovan, who was/is on the mend from having his appendix out. Noelle, Mike and Nilla made a drive by visit on Saturday evening. Nilla is just as cute as Lola is but a whole lot furrier. It appears that Noelle and Nilla are on the same 1:30, 4:30 feeding/ pee schedule that Lola and I are on. Funny how that works.

Penny and Jackie made a brief visit on Monday for a pizza dinner and a Lola viewing. We feel very lucky to have so many people drop by for a visit. After a week spent at home with only Lola, Autumn and fish for conversation during the daylight hours, I especially relish these visits.

No comments: