Monday, April 09, 2007

Big changes...


We are now on the countdown to another big change. In 7 days, I will be going back to work. I have found a position downtown that I am very excited about. While it is going to be so hard to leave my litle Lola, this is one of the reasons that we moved to Toronto- to find work that we are really want to do. And so, the past few weeks have been alot of rushing around-going to job interviews, finding daycare and shopping for a post baby wardrobe to accomdate my "breast-raunt" shape. So far, it has all gone well. Jenell was a total savior as she watched Lola while I went to my interviews( and Lola got to hang with Van). Daycare is sorted and we have found a lovely woman who seems very excited to look after Lola, within walking distance from our house. Raquel and I had a great time shopping today to make sure that I will look good enough to work in an office/studio.

Don't get me wrong-there is just one little hitch. Lola still refuses the bottle, and sippy cup. But she east cereal and carrots! AND she will tolorate formula from a spoon. I KNOW- that's not really good enough. I have been trying to be very, very patient. I have tried everything that has been suggested but I am at a loss. Any advice would be appreciated......

No comments: